Excel League Fighters!

This is Excel League's Fighters secondary show, Dungeon Divers!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

To our visiting GM's

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Madam Snapshot
The Owner Of This Whole Damn Place!

PostSubject: To our visiting GM's   Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:11 am

First off, hello visiting general managers from all of TWG! I'd like to thank you for coming here and seeing what it is I'm doing here. If you have any questions or concerns, or someone has piqued your interest, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Now, what am I doing here for you guys/gals? That's actually much easier to explain than what I'm doing to my crew and employees. I'm making the people of TWG better at roleplays. Hopefully, I'm making them hungry for stories and glory. By you coming here, you prove to them that you are interested in what I may do to them, and showcase their up and coming talent for you! And, here's the best part!

None of their RP's will be played on TWG, meaning when you take the wrestler(s), you take all the work they've done here with them. Immediate! First show of a new season can start off with something they've honed and crafted here with me. The only exception is "The Four", but they've already got my seal of approval, otherwise I wouldn't put them there.

If you don't see something you like, or want me to focus on something I may have overlooked, don't hesitate to send me a private message here or on TWG via Shiki Makai or Madam Snapshot. If I think it's a good idea, I have no problem taking it and giving you full credit for the idea.

So, welcome to Excel League Fighters. The first stone along the path to greatness!
Back to top Go down
http://dungeondivers.wordpress.com

To our visiting GM's
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1